CSI Phoenix Scholarships
The Phoenix Chapter of CSI is proud to provide scholarship opportunities to individuals that meet the following criteria:
- Students in the design/construction/built environment field (high school/career training e.g., EVIT, Arizona’s community colleges, Arizona’s universities (undergraduate/graduate)
- Undergraduate or Graduate qualifying programs
- Proof of education costs provided
- Complete Essay – see Essay Requirements
- Attend at least two (2) monthly CSI Phoenix Chapter meetings (virtual or in person) per year.
- Provide 5 learning points from the Chapter meetings attended via website submission
- Full/part time
- Minimum GPA 2.5
- CSI participation – chapter meetings, volunteer events, student awareness of the organization.