This page is maintained by the CSI Phoenix Chapter Technical Committee.
Material located on the webpage has been prepared by the Technical Committee (AZTechNotes) or has been prepared by other sources that are considered of value to share with the building design and construction community.
About the Technical Committee
The responsibilities of the Technical Committee include, but are not limited to:
- Develop, implement, and administer the Chapter's technical program.
- Accomplish projects assigned by the Chapter President and Chapter Board.
- Coordinate activities with Chapter certification and education committees.
- Publicize the Chapter, Region and Institute's technical programs to create better understanding and promote greater participation.
- Review and submit for publishing, non-proprietary technical articles of interest to CSI Members.
- Questions can be directed to Jim Nisted, Technical Committee Chair, using the contact information below.
CSI Members, please submit any technical articles or White Papers that are non-proprietary, and reflect current construction practices, for publication on the CSI Phoenix Chapter website. We must have permission from the authors to publish each article or paper. We will credit the person submitting the article or paper, as well as the author. Each article or paper will be reviewed by the Technical Committee upon submission, for content before publishing. Please submit articles or papers to Jim Nisted – firstname.lastname@example.org
Jim Nisted, CSI, LEED GA, AWCI CEP
Technical Sales Associate | Dryvit Systems, Inc.
623-670-6522 | email@example.com