TIME: Registration Opens @ 6:30 AM. Shotgun @ 7:30 AM
COURSE: The Arizona Biltmore Golf Club (Adobe Course) - View website and course: https://azbiltmoregc.com
ENTRY FEE: $150.00 Per Player CSI Member (after March 10th = $170.00), $175.00 Per Player Non-member (after March 10th = $195.00) (includes Coffee & pastries, Greens Fees, Cart, Range Balls, Lunch & "Swag Bag")
FORMAT: 4 Player Scramble Format
AWARDS: 1st Place, 2nd Place, Longest Drive, Closest to Pin and More!!!
- BRONZE: $400 - Includes a Company logo on hole signage for one hole, Logo on all marketing material, Mention at every CSI Phoenix Chapter meeting prior, Recognition at the luncheon following golf.
- SILVER: $800 – Includes all the BRONZE items PLUS ONE (1) player at the tournament
- GOLD: $1000 – Includes all the BRONZE items PLUS Two (2) player at the tournament and Company advertisement on CSI Phoenix Chapter website for 3 months.
- PLATINUM: $1200 – Includes all the BRONZE items PLUS One complimentary golf team (4 players) at the tournament and Company advertisement on CSI Phoenix Chapter website for 6 months. Includes a Tee Box below!
- TEE BOX: $600 (18 holes available...get them while they last) ***Discounted*** - In addition to the above sponsorship benefits: Add some flare to the hole of your choice (while available) to meet and greet the golfers with refreshments (alcohol must be purchased through the club house), snacks, promo goodies, boHled water, extra balls, towels, visors, sunscreen etc. Bring a pop-up & sun screen plus signage and info to share.
- HUGE 50/50 Drawing (bring Cash or CC): All proceeds split 50/50 CSI Scholarship Fund and maybe YOU!!
- Air Cannon Sponsor: $600.00 1 Available
- Score Card Sponsor: $200.00 2 Available
- Longest Drive Sponsor: $200.00 2 Available (Men & Women)
- Closest to the Pin: $200.00 2 Available (Men & Women)
- Drink Ticket Sponsors: $600.00 2 Available
HELP THE CSI SCHOLARSHIP FUND... BE A SPONSOR!! Please review and complete the registration form noting whether you are a Sponsor, Player, or Both.
Contact Frank Thomas (480) 589-2013 for any assistance