About the presentation:
Fire protection is a critical consideration for architects, engineers and contractors responsible for creating the design, specification and construction of new buildings and remodels. It must also be considered in the ongoing maintenance of occupied spaces. The elements that combine to ignite a fire are largely outside of the architect and engineers' control; however, steps can be taken to control the spread of fire once it has started. This presentation will review the testing standards and codes required when selecting a system. We will also review the additional benefits of firestop products to meet every standard of your client.
- Understand the key test standards related to firestopping in applicable codes
- Understand the many variables that affect firestop performance
- Understand the secondary attributes of firestop products
- Improve specifications, drawings and details to promote proper selection and quality installation of firestop systems
- Ensure project design is constructible and code compliant with appropriate resources and firestop systems
11:30 AM Introductions / Chapter Business
11:45 AM Lunch Served
12:00 PM Presentation
12:50 PM Closing Remarks
320 N. 44th St.
Phoenix, AZ 85008
Contact Ed Galindo (480) 751-8780 or email@example.com for additional information.