Mike Altman is the owner of Phoenix based, IBW Advisors. Mike has 18 years of experience facilitating the deployment of indoor public safety and cellular antenna systems. Projects include NFL and MLB Stadiums, airports, hospitals, corporate offices and executive residences. Mike is an author, holder of numerous industry certifications, and has an MBA from W.P Carey School of Business at Arizona State University.
Valley of the Sun municipalities have adopted ordinances that require developers of new buildings to verify that first responder radios will work inside their buildings as a condition of occupancy. And in some cases, owners of existing buildings must comply with these ordinances. The presentation will help you:
- Understand the key elements of the ordinances
- Key components of the indoor radio network
- How to cost effectively deploy these systems.
- Avoid certificate of occupancy.
The presentation is intended for architects, developers, contractors and facility managers.
- Key components of the indoor first responder radio antenna system..
- Types of antenna systems.
- Key steps of an in-building wireless deployment.
- How to avoid project cost overruns.
11:30 AM Introductions / Chapter Business
11:45 AM Lunch Served
12:00 PM Presentation
12:50 PM Closing Remarks
320 N. 44th St.
Phoenix, AZ 85008
Contact Bobbi Jo Huskey 602-390-3599 or email@example.com for additional information.