Virtual Meeting Link
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (669) 224-3412
Access Code: 892-249-925
Beau Dromiack, A.I.A., D.B.I.A
REGIONAL DIRECTOR OF ARCHITECTURE, RYAN A+E, INC.
"After being in practice for over 24 years, I have developed a love for high-performing teams and integrated design, delivery and construction. I believe trust and collaboration can save the world. Design, construction and team excellence are my pursuit."
As Director of Architecture for Ryan's Southwest Region, Beau is responsible for integrating design into our delivery process, negotiating and managing contracts and finances, establishing design visions with integrated goals, and managing architectural communications with our customers. With over 25 years of experience in the industry, Beau brings project expertise across multiple sectors, including Medical, Senior Living, Industrial, Office, Civic and Academic. He excels at leading high-performing teams in the design, delivery and realization of projects and is dedicated to ensuring customer goals are met with an inclusive process.
More info coming soon.
- Learn about the integrated design-build culture and high performance project delivery
- Learn the difference between specification for design-bid-build and integrated design-build delivery
- Learn the risk differences between the different project deliveries and the design of the specifications
- Learn how to include adding sub-contractor design assist teams into the specification process.
- Learn about the future of the specifier and trends that are influencing the profession of specification content experts.
Contact Bobbi Jo Huskey 602-390-3599 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.