Board Meeting Minutes
- Attendees: Jeff Cox, John Campbell, Jim Nisted.
- Committee Members acknowledged Mike Barker (present) of Tremco Commercial Sealants & Waterproofing as new member of the Committee. Committee Members reviewed glass, metal, and EIFS samples, discussed final assemblies, and protocol to perform study of “Effects of Heat from Highly Reflective Glass”.
- John Campbell took possession of all 12” x 12” glass and metal samples, and two 12” x 12” EIFS samples to be used in the study.
- John agreed to provide lumber and dowels necessary to complete assembly, as well as assemble the samples, and record data.
- Jim Nisted agreed to provide two additional EIFS samples, and a laser temperature device for the study, and deliver to John 3/25/16.