Name: Bobbi Jo Huskey
Position Title: Architectural & Marketing Representative
Company: Partitions & Accessories, Co.
Join Date: Joined CSI Phoenix: 09/2010
- Provide a brief description of professional career
– I have been in construction for over 30 years, from hands-on carpentry, copper cable splicing and HVAC-R to customer service, sales/architectural rep and architectural/marketing rep. I currently chair the Career Resources Committee for the Greater Phoenix chapter of IFMA and chair the Programs Committee for Phoenix Chapter CSI. Currently with Partitions & Accessories Co for over 6 years. I love the people, love the products, and love the company values, in short, integrity!
- What is your most memorable construction project you worked on and why?
- There have been many due to the variety of careers I’ve held. My most memorable would be sitting in a dirt ditch, with my now husband, splicing copper wires for Las Sendas and laughing hilariously about literally nothing. He still makes me laugh.
- What are some challenges you face in the industry?
- The most challenging thing in this industry and on the rep/distribution side would be overcoming rejection, which I’m sure no one likes. The current pandemic is causing distancing
- What has been your biggest benefit of being a CSI PHX chapter member?
- My biggest benefit of being a Phoenix Chapter CSI member is having access to the best spec writers in the nation right here in our chapter and they’ve never turned me away, if they did, I didn’t get the hint. Also, the education/knowledge and people needed to get the best solutions and results available.
- Tell us three interesting things about YOU that we would not learn from your LinkedIn profile?
- My boss knows…I love my career at her company!!
- I won a “free roll” to play in the World’s Series of Poker in 2009
- I love people, this pandemic has been hardest on people like me, hugs and handshakes are not overrated.